17 April 2007

24/4/07 Run Ragged.



So the poorly boy is home from school and not only can he not do his usual chores so I'm having to do them but he also has me run ragged fetching his numerous medication, hot drinks, cold drinks, healthy and not so healthy snacks. He's also thoroughly depressed which is dragging me down too! I am not good at looking after ill people. I am impatient and bad tempered but unable to show it as I know he feels pants and it isn't his fault.
I notified his school secretary that he was in hospital on monday and so far his form tutor hasn't bothered to phone for a progress report or to tell me what's going to happen about the GCSE's he was meant to be taking. GRRR!
To top it all the middle small person (4yrs) is off school with an upset tummy. This is not a happy home at present.
I am so behind with the business at the moment. I have decided to branch out and stock fair trade, eco friendly clothes from a great site called www.nomadsclothing.co.uk I've been needing to sit down and place an order for days and finally got round to it today. I also had to order a portable clothes rail to hang it all on at my eco parties. I had to spend a minimum of £250 to qualify for trade discount which has made me a bit nervous and panicy about selling it. What if everyone hates it and I'm out of pocket? I'm only a small company and can't afford to make buying mistakes. But equally I'm really excited and can't wait to start showing the stock to my customers. So watch this space.

No comments: