17 April 2007

20/04/07 Fame at last........

.......well for all of about 2mins, lol.
'I can't believe I sound like that, do I really sound that awful?' was my first response after seeing myself on 'It's not easy being green' to which I was reliably informed by hubby that yes I do actually sound like that. Ok yes strictly speaking I did grow up on a council estate but I hadn't realised it was so apparent when I open my mouth. Elecution lessons anyone?
My biggest worry had been how large I would look as I've heard tv puts a stone on you but once I'd heard how my voice really sounds to others all worries of appearance were quickly forgotten!
Hardly any of my friends watched it despite repeated reminders from me in the past few days (what are they trying to tell me I wonder). So that's it, I will have to invite them all over on the pretext of a girly night in with fine wine and several bars of green and blacks and then whilst I have a captive audience I'll hit the play button on the recording.
On a positive note I got an email from a local person who'd seen the programme and googled the town I live in and eco parties and hey presto got my website and she has booked a party, yippee!

No comments: