17 April 2007

All about me


I'm Heidi 35yrs (yikes) married to Gary with three children, Adam who's 15yrs, Jacob who's 4yrs and last but by no means least Madeleine who is 2yrs but will always be my baby.

I am into all things 'green' and try my best to do things in an eco-friendly way although I know I have a long way to go. I am a fan of Janey Lee Graces book 'Imperfectly Natural Woman' as it just about sums me up! I make most of my own cleaning and beauty stuff and only use nasty chemical products as a last resort. I hate the way people aren't informed enough about what the 'nasties' in their cleaning' household and beauty products do to the environment and their health or the alternatives that are now so widely available so I have made it a sort of mission to inform people by launching my own party plan company and website promoting and selling eco-friendly, natural products. I launched the party plan side of the business in March 2006 and the website in January 2007.

My interests include getting away for weekends in the caravan (there's only so much housework needs doing in a caravan), keeping fit though it doesn't show lol and getting together with friends and family. Obviously it goes without saying that I spend far too much time on the 'pooter'.

No comments: