10 June 2007

Chicken pox!


Phewww what a shocking week. On monday the littlest one in the family who's 2 and half years old came out in a few chicken pox spots and I foolishly thought we might have escaped without too many spots but they kept coming thick and fast till friday so I decided to take her to the gp which I wouldn't normally do for chicken pox but believe me she was covered. She had spots inside her ears, eyes, nose, all over her scalp, face and body, behind her knees and in her mini and bottom. She was such a sorry state and all the homeapathic, natural rememdies just weren't stopping the spots coming, they were simply easing the syptoms. The gp said she had the worse case he had ever seen and prescribed phenergen (antihistamine) and liquid zovirax (herpes and coldsore treatment) so she started on them on thurs after a rather traumatic wait in the chemist which is another story.
At the same I started her on a rather strange product called colloidal silver kindly lent to me to try by Natalie www.herbsfromheaven.co.uk which I have been giving her mixed with her drink in the morning and also mixed with some organic aloe vera and smothered all over her spots after a bath of oatmeal, full fat milk and lavender oil. I have to say that by the next day there was a huge improvment but of course it's hard to say which worked best or whether it was a combination of everything.
At the same time the middle child also came out in chicken pox spots on weds but his have been much more managable and nowhere near as bad. The only downside is that he can't go to school till they all scab over.
So I have been under virtual house arrest since monday and going a bit stir crazy until I finally got a social invite from my sister who's kids have all had chicken pox. See above.

2 comments:

TRISHA NELSON said...

Herpes is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by an American doctors but the best way to cure Herpes virus is by taking natural herbal mixed medicine for permanent treatment.I'm here to appreciate Dr James for using his herbal medicine to cure my herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus inside of me and it have really really been a serious problem to me, I was so confused because I have been taking several drugs and injections to be cured but all of my effort was in vain, one morning I was browsing the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr James herbal mix medicine, curing people from herpes virus / HIV AIDS and Immediately I contacted Dr James on his email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com. I told him about my problems and he tells me that I must be cured. He gave me instructions which I rightly followed, so he prepared his herbal mixed medicine and sent it to me through UPS SPEED POST, which I used (MORNING AND EVENING) for 2 weeks and I was cured. everything was like a dream to me and my herpes virus was permanently cured. Dr James thank you, if out here suffering from herpes virus or any KIND OF diseases LIKE... HIV/AIDS, DIABETES, CANCER,RECTUM EFFECTS, BOWEL OBSTRUCTION, HERPES, HEPATITIS A&B, CARDIAC DISEASES, CHRONIC DISEASES, YELLOW FEVER, EPILEPSY, LUPUS, STROKE, SPINAL CORD, ECZEMA, KIDNEY DISEASES, ACME, BACK PAIN, DENGUE SCHIZOPHRENIA, APOLLO,MULTIPLES SCLEROSIS, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, VAGINAL DISCHARGING, ARTHRITIS, MENINGITIS itchy' contact.Doctor James and be free from your diseases because I am a living testimony, Dr James, is honest herbalist doctor, he is also known as the Great herbal cure master for herbal root. Contact him now via his email: (drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com) (whatsapp or call him on +2348152855846  

Raymond collins said...

This is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, it got to a time that i was waiting for is death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called DR.Ehimare who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and sent it through Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 3-5 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving my life, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him now: drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp him + 1 (267) 671-1087 so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony