31 May 2007

Should I pee on my athletes foot?


On my relentless quest (see previous posts) to find a natural cure for my troublesome athletes foot I stumbled (excuse pun) across this rather bizarre and I think hilarious suggestion:
Treat Athlete's Foot with Urine: Human urine contains urea which is a main ingredient in many athlete's foot medications/treatments. Urinating on your feet in the shower should kill the fungus.
So aside from the weirdness of the idea, I'd like to know being a girl and all, how am I supposed to urinate on my feet in the shower? Impossible I think. So that would mean I would have to collect my wee in a suitable receptacle and then put my foot in!
I'm sorry but that's a step too far (another pun, see I'm getting good at this now) in the 'real home remedies' department.
Mind you that's exactly what I used to say about the mooncup so watch this space! ; )

This is the site I visited with the advice. Actually it's a pretty cool site so don't be put off by the urine advice. http://www.realhomeremedies.com/

No comments: